The links below provide access to some of the more recent reports and work plans prepared by the MDA. Many older reports are available in the Minnesota Water Research Digital Library or by contacting the email under Contact Us.
Most of the historic pesticide and nutrient monitoring data collected by the MDA is available at the Water Quality Portal. The Water Quality Portal is a cooperative service sponsored by the United States Geological Service (USGS), The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the National Water Quality Monitoring Council (NWQMC). It serves data collected by over 400 state, federal, tribal and local agencies. Water quality monitoring data is also available by contacting the email under the Contact Us link.
Annual Reports and Data Sets
- 2020 Water Quality Monitoring Report (PDF)*
- 2019 Water Quality Monitoring Report (PDF)*
- 2018 Water Quality Monitoring Report (PDF)*
- 2021 Surface Water Quality Monitoring Annual Work Plan (PDF)*
- Surface Water Field Data and Sample Collection Standard Operating Procedures, 2019 (PDF)*
- Surface Water Design Document - Revised 2007 (PDF)
- 2021 Groundwater Quality Monitoring Annual Work Plan (PDF)*
- Groundwater Field Data and Sample Collection Standard Operating Procedures, 2019 (PDF)*
- Groundwater Monitoring Network Design Document - Revised July 2011 (PDF)
Special Reports and Documents
- Pesticides in Minnesota Lakes, Published 2019 (PDF)*
- 2015 Reconnaissance Study of Pesticide Compounds in Community Public Water Supply Wells (PDF)
*Reports are located in the Minnesota Digital Water Research Library (MnWRL)