In 2021, we're going virtual!
Attend from the comfort of your home...no travel in wintery conditions or hiring someone to do chores while you’re away.
2021 Minnesota Organic Conference
Join us to learn more about healthy farms, food, businesses, and soils.
- Registration is $10 per session or $30 for all four.
- All sessions begin at 3:00 p.m. Central Time. Recordings will be available for one week following each session.
- Thanks to our generous sponsors for supporting this year's conference.
Thursday, January 7
Back to the Future: Regenerative-Organic Food Production for Good Health
- Bob Quinn, Ph.D., Organic Farmer, Entrepreneur, Author
Thursday, January 14
The Connection Between Farm Ecosystem Health and Human Health
- Silvia Abel-Caines, DVM, Ph.D., Organic Valley Ruminant Nutritionist
Thursday, January 21
The Challenges of Our Times: Climate Change, COVID, and Organic Farm Viability
- Carolyn Dimitri, Ph.D., New York University Department of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health
- Andy Pressman, National Center for Appropriate Technology
- Cristel Zoebisch, Organic Farming Research Foundation
Thursday, January 28
Soil Health on Organic Farms
- Amber Sciligo, Ph.D., The Organic Center Science Program Manager
Things to remember when registering:
- For questions about accessibility or to request a reasonable accommodation, contact Cassie Dahl at 651-201-6012 or 711 (the Minnesota Relay Service) at least one week before the conference.
- By registering for this event, you agree to be photographed, included in video footage, or otherwise recorded for the MDA’s promotional purposes.