Filing a Written Pesticide/Fertilizer Misuse Complaint

Complaints to the MDA must be submitted in writing according to state law. If the pesticide application is alleged to have damaged a crop or vegetation, the request for inspection must be submitted within 45 days of the date of the pesticide application. Please fill in and submit the form below. 

  • If your complaint involves products containing the new dicamba formulation, i.e. Engenia, FeXapan, or XtendiMax, please use the Dicamba Complaint Form
  • If your complaint involves the application of nitrogen fertilizer in the fall or on frozen soil to an area restricted under the Groundwater Protection Rule, please use the Nitrogen Fertilizer Application Complaint Form.
  • If you would like to discuss your complaint before filing a written complaint, contact the MDA at 651-201-6333 between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. If you need to speak with someone about a Non-Emergency situation, after normal business hours, contact the Minnesota Duty Officer at 800-422-0798.
  • If this is an Emergency, call 911.

NOTE: Please be aware that the use of the ampersand symbol in the form fields below will cause an error and prevent the form from being submitted. Please spell out the word "and" when needed.

Complaint Forms