“Pesticide” means a substance or mixture of substances intended to prevent, destroy, repel, or mitigate a pest, and a substance or mixture of substances intended for use as a plant regulator, defoliant, or desiccant.

Complaints to the Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) must be submitted in writing according to state law. Please fill in and submit the form below.

If your complaint involves products containing the new dicamba formulation, i.e. Engenia, FeXapan, or XtendiMax, please use the Dicamba Misuse Complaint Form.

If this is an Emergency, call 911.

If you would like to discuss your complaint before filing a written complaint, contact the MDA at 651-201-6333 between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.

If you need to speak with someone about a Non-Emergency situation, after normal business hours, contact the Minnesota Duty Officer at 800-422-0798.

NOTE: Please be aware that the use of the ampersand symbol in the form fields below will cause an error and prevent the form from being submitted. Please spell out the word "and" when needed.

  • Current Complaint
  • Who You Are
  • Complete
What is your complaint?
Do you know when the pesticide application occurred?
What is the name, address, and phone of the pesticide applicator or company?
Did you discuss this with the pesticide applicator or company?
What is your relationship (if any) to this person?
Address of the injured/damaged site
Have you reported this incident to any other government agency?
If yes, name/title/address of the government agency
If applicable, have you seen a physician/veterinarian for the alleged injury/damage to humans/animals?
If yes, name, address, and phone of the clinic/physician/veterinarian