The information and resources provided on this page are for persons wishing to obtain a license to sell agricultural pesticides, restricted use pesticides (RUP) and/or bulk pesticides (BP). Complete information may be found in the Minnesota Statutes and Rules that govern the Pesticide Dealer License Program.

Pesticide Dealer Sales Reporting Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Pesticide Dealer License, Records, Posting Requirements

Additional  Licensing Information