Pesticide Applicator Compliance Resources
Templates for Pesticide Application Notification and Records
MDA Newsletters and Resources
Sponsorship of Workshops or Proctoring Exams
- Sponsorship of Recertification Workshops, How to Obtain Approval for Workshops- this document is under review, for interest in hosting a workshop, please contact the licensing unit directly at 6561-201-6615
- Pesticide Applicator Exams - For proctoring guidelines, or interest in becoming a new county proctor, please contact the licensing unit directly at 651-201-6615
Laws and Rules
- National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC)
Specialists at Oregon State University are now able to communicate science-based, objective information in a variety of languages in real time. This information will enable callers to make informed decisions about: 1) the technical/chemical information on labels, 2) exposure and risk, 3) safe use practices, 4) the signs and symptoms of pesticide poisoning, and 5) pesticide regulatory issues. NPIC specialists can also help people find assistance with: 1) emergency treatment for humans and animals, 2) pesticide cleanup and disposal, 3) laboratory analyses, and 4) pesticide incident investigation. Free brochures about NPIC are available in English and Spanish. Call 1-800-858-7378 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Substance Registry System (SRS)
The SRS is EPA's central information system about regulated and monitored substances. It provides a common basis for identification of chemicals, biological organisms, and other substances listed in EPA regulations and data systems.
- Pesticide Safety and Environmental Education from the University of Minnesota
- Pesticide Environmental Stewardship
- Bee Lab Pollinator Program
- Indiana State Chemist
© Copyright 2023 Minnesota Department of Agriculture