Below are links to internal and external resources covering the Food Safety Modernization Act, the Produce Safety Rule, the Produce Safety Alliance, and other related topics.
External Links & Resources
- FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- FSMA Final Rule on Produce Safety
- Key Requirements: Final Rule on Produce Safety is a resource that provides a breakdown of the final Produce Safety Rule.
- Standards for Produce Safety Coverage and Exemptions/Exclusion flowchart can be used by a produce grower to help determine how they are covered by the Produce Safety Rule.
- Equivalent Testing Methodology for Agricultural Water was created by the FDA to provides guidance on equivalent testing methodology for agricultural water.
- Produce Safety Alliance (PSA) is a collaboration between Cornell University, FDA, and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) to prepare fresh produce growers to meet the regulatory requirements of the FSMA Produce Safety Rule.
- Produce Safety Rule Compliance Dates
- Records Required by the FSMA Produce Safety Rule
- University of Minnesota Extension Produce Safety
- Farm Food Safety Laws: FSMA vs. GAP
- Gardening in Urban Soil
- Safer Farm Animal Contact Exhibits (Safer FACEs)
Internal Links & Resources
- Cottage Food Law Guidance
- Wholesale Produce Dealers Licensing
- Organic Agriculture
- Providing Safe Locally-Grown Produce to Commercial Food Establishments & the General Public
- Fruit and Vegetable Inspections provides information on USDA grade and/or condition inspections of all fresh produce and well as Good Agricultural and Good Handling Practices (GAP/GHP) audits upon request.
- Food Licenses