This program offers discounted space and logistical support to Minnesota food and beverage makers who want to exhibit in a Minnesota Pavilion at select wholesale tradeshows. Locating your booth together with other Minnesota companies can help you stand out at these crowded events, and your cost-savings can be significant.
Reasons to Join Team Minnesota
We met the Costco buyer and were invited in to present our line!
We are now selling product in over a 100 new locations.
We have over a dozen high profile accounts we are now connected to and working closely with to get them our product.
Events with Minnesota Pavilions
Domestic tradeshow events we commonly attend include:
- Winter Fancy Food Show January, San Francisco, CA (gourmet/specialty focus)
- Natural Products Expo West, March, Anaheim, CA (natural/organic/clean label focus)
- National Restaurant Association/American Food Fair, May, Chicago, IL (foodservice)
- Sweets and Snacks Expo, May, Chicago, IL (confection/snack focus); and
- Summer Fancy Food Show, June, New York, NY (gourmet/specialty focus).
We allocate Minnesota Pavilion space on a first-come, first-served basis (returning companies get priority). Some events fill up as quickly as 12 months in advance. To learn more about space availability, or to be placed on event announcement and waitlists, contact Brian Erickson.
How to Apply
You can sign up for pavilion space by sending a one-page application, along with a down payment check for 25% of the booth cost. The balance is generally due 90 days prior to the event. Fees are only refundable if the MDA can replace the cancelled booth space with a commitment from another eligible company.