Sponsors are critical to the success of this conference and to keep costs low for the many farmers who attend. Over half of the Minnesota Organic Conference budget comes from sponsor and exhibitor contributions.
- Grain Millers, Inc.
- Minnesota Farmers Union
- Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture (MISA) | North Central SARE (Sustainable Agriculture Research & Education)
- F.W. Cobs Company, Inc.
- Minnesota Agricultural Water Quality Certification Program (MAWQCP)
- Minnesota Crop Improvement Association (MCIA)
- MOSA Certified Organic
- Organic Valley - CROPP Cooperative
- Riverside Feeds, LLC
- Solar Farm, LLC
- Grain Place Foods, Inc.
- Midwest Organic & Sustainable Education Service (MOSES)
- Mountain High Organics
- Organic Farmers Agency for Relationship Marketing (OFARM)
- Regenerative Agriculture Alliance
- Seneca Foods Corporation
- Sustainable Farming Association of Minnesota
- Sustane Natural Fertilizer, Inc.
- University of Minnesota
- Healthy Food Ingredients
- Ide Seed and Fertilizer
- NICS Certified Organic
- OCIA MN #1
- Upper Midwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center