Sponsors are critical to the success of this conference and to keep costs low for the many farmers who attend. Over half of the Minnesota Organic Conference budget comes from sponsor and exhibitor contributions.
- F.W. Cobs Company, Inc.
- Minnesota Farmers Union
- Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture (MISA)
- North Central SARE
- Albert Lea Seed
- Blue River Organic Seed
- Cashton Farm Supply Ltd.
- Grain Millers, Inc.
- Midwest Organic & Sustainable Education Service (MOSES)
- Minnesota Agricultural Water Quality Certification Program (MAWQCP)
- Minnesota Agriculture in the Classroom
- Minnesota Soybean Research and Promotion Council
- Minnesota State Centers of Agricultural Excellence
- MOSA Certified Organic
- Mountain High Organics, Inc.
- Ocean Organics Corp.
- OCIA MN #1
- Organic Farm Team
- Organic Valley - CROPP Cooperative
- Pipeline Foods
- Seneca Foods International, Inc.
- Sunrise Foods International, Inc.
- Sustainable Farming Association of Minnesota
- Ag Resource, Inc.
- Agricultural Innovations, LLC
- Bremer Bank
- CarlsonSV LLP
- Compeer Financial
- Dramm Corporation
- Healthy Food Ingredients
- Riverside Feeds, LLC
- Stonebridge Ltd.
- University of Minnesota Extension
- Upper Midwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center
Contact Cassie Dahl at 651-201-6134 or Cassie.Dahl@state.mn.us if you are interested in being a supporter of the conference.