Congratulations! You’ve been awarded the AGRI Sustainable Agriculture Demonstration Grant (SADG). Here are some helpful resources for you to use as you complete your project.
- Request a free AGRI Program window cling to post on your farm or at your business by calling the AGRI Grants Line at 651-201-6500.
- The AGRI Awardee Communications Guide offers tips for spreading the word about your project. It includes the MDA logo and branding information, special media tips, press release templates, and more.
- “Tips for Promoting your Event” document prepared by our Communications staff.
- Ask your SADG grant manager for a SADG Farm sign as you begin your project.
- Request SADG field day signs from your grant manager about three weeks prior to your field day/outreach event.
- Affidavit of Non-Collusion
- Annual Report templates will be e-mailed to you in September of each year. Use this template to complete your report on the progress of your project and all of your grant project expenditures made during the previous year. These annual reports are due in December/January. If you finish your grant project before September, you may request the final report template from the SADG grant manager.