The following is a list of guidance documents to help explain the emerald ash borer quarantine and how to legally follow the Minnesota statute that restricts movement of materials that are likely to move emerald ash borer. Follow the links to learn more about the specifics of the Emerald Ash Borer Quarantine:
- Guidance Document 1: Emerald Ash Borer Quarantine Q & A
General Information on the EAB quarantine in a question and answer format for the general public.
- Guidance Document 2: Heat Treatment for Firewood
Detailed information on what is entailed in a certification test and the requirements.
- Guidance Document 3: Compliance Agreements for the Emerald Ash Borer Quarantine
An explanation of the need and requirements of a compliance agreement.
- Guidance Document 4: Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as an Attachment to a Compliance Agreement
An explanation of how to complete the standard operating procedures for a compliance agreement
- Guidance Document 5: EAB Certificate Use
An explanation of the use and requirements for an MDA Certificate.