- Nitrogen budget for irrigated corn when grown with rye and kura clover
- Best irrigation management strategies for optimum corn production and water quality protection
- Kernza®- A perennial grain crop for cleaner water and improved soil health
Lunch will be provided.
Registration is fee, but required by August 12, 2022
- Contact Holly Kovarik, Pope Soil and Water Conservation District
320-634-5327 or Holly.Kovarik@mn.nacdnet.net;
- Online visit Pope Soil and Water Conservation District; or
- Online visit Event Bright Rosholt Research Farm Field Day
Funding for work at the Rosholt Research Farm has been provided by the Minnesota Environmental and Natural Resources Trust Fund as recommended by the Legislative‐Citizen Commission on Minnesota Resources (LCCMR), the Minnesota Department of Agricultural Fertilizer Research and Education Council (AFREC), and the Clean Water Fund as a part of the Clean Water, Land, and Legacy Amendment.
- Pope Soil and Water Conservation District
- Stearns County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Forever Green
- University of Minnesota
- Agricultural Utilization Research Institute
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture