Starts:Thu, 03/9/2023 - 12:00 pm
Ends:Thu, 03/9/2023 - 1:00 pm
MDA is a:
If you are a farmer or landowner looking to learn about financial resources available to start or continue conservation practices on your land, join the Cannon River Agricultural Collaborative for the free online webinar "Covering the Cost of Conservation".
At this meeting, diverse agricultural conservation professionals will provide information on programs and incentives that are available to assist you with implementing cover crops and other farm conservation practices.
- Teddy Moreno Santos from Steele County NRCS
- Kourtney Hammerschmidt from Rice County SWCD
- Jessica Jurcek from the Minnesota Department of Agriculture
- Herman Bartsch from Cottonwood SWCD addressing the benefits of, and how to get involved with, the MN Ag Water Quality Certification Program.
- Time to ask questions of all presenters