Sponsorships for agriculture and faith communities
We have funds available to support safeTALK: Preventing Suicide in Agricultural Communities training for members of agricultural or rural faith communities in Minnesota.
The 4-hour safeTALK course teaches important skills: how to recognize someone having thoughts of suicide, how to engage them, and how to connect them to effective help. It is a powerful, evidence-based program that saves lives.
We will provide a partial sponsorship of $500 per qualifying training on a first come-first served basis as funds permit. We strongly encourage local organizers to charge a nominal participant registration fee in addition to identifying other sources of funding.
Sessions can accommodate a maximum of 30 participants. For help finding a safeTALK trainer or organizing a training in your area, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for a sponsorship, submit the following information to email@example.com:
- Name and address of organization coordinating the training
- Phone and email of contact person
- Proposed training location
- Proposed date of training
- Name of safeTALK trainer
- Who is your target audience for this training?
- How will you promote the training?
- How will you ensure that members of the agricultural community OR clergy and other faith leaders receive priority for registration?