• facebook
  • twitter
  • YouTube
  • RSS feed
  • 651-201-6000
  • 800-967-2474
  • 800-627-3529 TDD

NodeFire Save Document
Home > Licensing, Inspections, Certifications & Testing > Licensing > Commercial Animal Waste Technician Licensing

Commercial Animal Waste Technician Licensing

Minnesota law requires Commercial Animal Waste Technicians (CAWT) to obtain a state license. If you apply or manage manure on a for-hire basis, you must be licensed. There are two categories, solid and liquid. An open-book exam is required as part of the license application.

Approved Commercial Animal Waste Technician Recertification Workshops

Fact Sheets

Licensed Commercial Animal Waste Technicians 

Testing Locations

Local Ordinances Regulating Livestock in Minnesota

External Resources