• facebook
  • twitter
  • YouTube
  • RSS feed
  • 651-201-6000
  • 800-967-2474
  • 711 TTY

NodeFire Save Document
Home > Licensing, Inspections, Certifications & Testing > Online Licensing and Payment Options

Online Licensing & Payment Options

Welcome to the Minnesota Department of Agriculture's
Online Licensing and Payment System

Online licensing pages listed below function best with modern browsers such as
Internet Explorer 9 or newer versions of Firefox.

I need to RENEW my license

Please note: An unsuccessful attempt to renew your license does not satisfy the statutory requirement of filing and paying the fee before the expiration of the license.

Private Pesticide Applicators apply here

I need to apply for a NEW license

These are the licenses that you can apply for online:

  • Agricultural Liming Material
  • Chemigation Permit
  • Commercial Animal Waste Technician:
    • Applicators
    • Site Managers
    • Companies
  • Commercial Pesticide Applicator
  • Cottage Food Registration
  • Fertilizer
  • Manure Analysis Proficiency (MAP)
  • Manure Testing Certification
  • Minnesota Grown Labeling
  • Non-commercial Pesticide Applicator
  • Nursery Stock Certificate - Dealer or Grower
  • Pesticide Dealer
  • Private Pesticide Applicators apply here
  • Retail, Wholesale or Manufactured Food Handler License
  • Soil Testing Certification
  • Structural Pest Control Applicator
  • Structural Pest Control Company
  • Tree Care Registry

Check the Forms & Applications web page for other
new license application forms that may be available.

I need to pay an invoice

I need to file an Agricultural Pesticide Sales Report

I need to file a Shell Egg Annual Report

Visa, MasterCard, Discover (logos) and e-check payments are accepted. See Help for Electronic Check Payments for help with checking account payments.

A handling fee will be charged.

License fees are non-refundable.

  • Apply for a NEW License only if you are not yet licensed.
  • If you are eligible to RENEW an Existing License online, your renewal form will contain your pin number.
  • Invoices paid online must be paid in full. Questions should be directed to the person listed on your invoice.
  • To be eligible to file a report online, your report must contain a pin number.

Have questions? Need help?

Please contact the Licensing Coordinator