The AgBMP Loan Program holds six annual workshops to assists lenders and local governments in working with the program. The workshops are intended to provide an overview of the program and to assist current and potential participants in answering questions related to their involvement with the program. The workshops cover a variety of issues in four main sections:
Program Introduction and Status Report - A brief introduction to the program with an overview of recent activity.
Program Summary and Local Government Issues - An overview of the basics of the program as well as specific guidance for local governments.
Lender Issues - An overview of the program from the lending perspective. This section also acts a a guide for new lenders who would like to learn more about participating in the program.
Completing the Annual Application Form - A guide to completing the annual application form for local governments. This presentation covers any new changes to the application process as well as the basic requirements.
Handouts from the most recent workshop are available under "Reports, publications & fact sheets" section of this page.
1. November 17th in Oronoco: (Peoples Energy Cooperative East Entrance #2 1775 Lake Shady Ave. S Oronoco MN 55960)
2. November 21st in Redwood Falls City Library: (509 S Lincoln St Redwood Falls MN 56283)
3. November 29th in Detroit Lakes: ( Becker Soil and Water Conservation District 809 8th Street SE Detroit Lakes, MN 56501)
4. December 1st Duluth: ( St. Louis Soil and Water Conservation District Room 302 - Old Central High School, 215 N 1st Ave E Duluth, MN 55805
5. January 9th St. Paul also webcasted: (Minnesota Department of Agriculture Room B-149 - Orville Freeman Building, 625 Roberts Street Saint Paul, MN 55155)
6. January 19th St. Cloud: (Stearns County Soil and Water Conservation District Office 110 2nd St. S. Wait Park, MN 56387)
AgBMP Loan Program
AgBMP.Loans@state.mn.us ~ 651-201-6618
Dwight Wilcox, Program Manager
Richard Gruenes, Program Administrator
Finance & Budget Division
Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA), 625 Robert Street N, St. Paul, MN 55155-2538, email@example.com