• facebook
  • twitter
  • YouTube
  • RSS feed
  • 651-201-6000
  • 800-967-2474
  • 711 TTY

NodeFire Save Document
Home > Ag Chemicals & Fertilizers > Spills & Safety > Waste Pesticide Collection Program > Other Hazardous Waste VSQG

Very Small Quantity Generator (VSQG) Disposal Options

There are facilities around the state that offer to help businesses and farmers dispose of hazardous wastes other than pesticides. This would include mixed crop pesticide rinsates and pit sludge. There is a charge to do this and it is strongly encouraged to discuss your needs with the location you plan to use. Going this route will require having a Minnesota Hazardous Waste Generators license which the facility can assist getting you one. Other requirements may involve using a container that the waste can be shipped in and arranging a time the waste can be brought to the facility. Below is a list of Household Hazardous Waste facilities that may be able to help. If the volume is too great, their storage capacity may determine if it can be accepted.

Facility Phone
Becker County 218-846-7310
Blue Earth County 507-304-4381
Carver County 952-361-1836
Chisago County 651-213-8922
Dakota County 952-891-7548
Kandiyohi County 320 231-3587
Lyon County 507-532-8210
McLeod County 320-484-4319
Northwest Minnesota - Bagley 218-694-2090
Olmsted County 507-328-7023
Otter Tail County 218-736-2161
Prairieland (Faribault & Martin Counties) 507-776-3232
Rice County 507-332-6833
Scott County 952-496-8787
Stearns County 320-656-3613
Washington County  651-497-8433
Western Lake Superior Sanitary District - Duluth 218-740-4822
Winona County 507-457-6462