• facebook
  • twitter
  • YouTube
  • RSS feed
  • 651-201-6000
  • 800-967-2474
  • 711 TTY

NodeFire Save Document
Home > Ag Chemicals & Fertilizers > Pesticides > Reporting Pesticide Complaints > Pesticide & Fertilizer - Health & Safety FAQs > Pesticides & Damage

Pesticide and Fertilizer - Health & Safety FAQs

What should I do about damage from pesticides along my property line?

Property line disputes have often been the root of long-standing complaints about pesticide use. In these instances, disputed ownership of the same property is claimed by two or more people. If and/or when the property receives a pesticide application, the Minnesota Department of Agriculture will not become involved in such disputes unless a legal survey of the property proves the actual owner. This could be in the form of a formal (legal) document or by the use of markers or stakes that are placed by a licensed surveyor.


 More questions about pesticide and fertilizer - health & safety: